If you follow me on Instagram you might have seen my picture of me getting ready to embark on a baking adventure last week. I was in the kitchen with some new recipes. One of the recipes was for strawberry cookies.
These strawberry cookies are very easy to make. They’re made with a strawberry cake mix with a few other simple ingredients. After I perfected the recipe, I donated the cookies to the concession stand at my daughter’s track meet on Saturday. As I am sitting in the stands watching Kassie run her events, I had 2 different people come up to me asking if they could get the recipe for these cookies. So I decided to share it with you too.
- 1 box of strawberry cake mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2½ cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine the strawberry cake mix, baking powder, eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Mix with mixer until combined.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips with a wooden spoon.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough into 1 tablespoon sized dough balls and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Check on the cookies often. You don't want them to brown.
- Cool a couple minutes on the cookie sheet so they'll bake a little bit more and then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.