This is a quick, microwavable 5 minute Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe. My 11 year old daughter makes it by herself, it’s that simple. It is one of those food items that I am expected to bring whenever my family and I are together for a party or holiday gathering. It is so delicious! Enjoy!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of Unsalted Butter
- 1¼ cup of Peanut Butter
- 1 lb. of Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- In a large, microwave safe bowl add the butter and peanut butter. Microwave the butter and peanut butter for 2 minutes on high. Stir and return it to the microwave and microwave again on high for 2 more minutes. Remove from microwave and stir.
- Next add vanilla and stir. Now add half of the Confectioners’ sugar to mixture and stir with a wooden spoon. Now add the rest of the confectioners’ sugar, mixing well.
- Pour mixture into a 8 by 8-inch pan lined with buttered wax paper. Cover with a layer of wax paper. Place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Cut the fudge into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container for up to a week.