Ten Things About Me
1. My nickname growing up was Lizard. Why? Not sure where it came from, but I am 95% sure it is because my middle name is Elizabeth.
2. I despise Sponge Bob. I think that who ever invented that show clearly did it to annoy parents.
3. Until our fire, I had wedding gifts still in their box, unopened and we got married 13 years ago; 12 years when we had the fire.
4. I have never watched the movie Grease.
5. Even though I love to read, I haven’t read a book in over 6 months.
6. I have no clue what my blood type is.
7. I don’t have a favorite food, but if I did it would never be mac and cheese because I dislike mac and cheese.
8. I hate when I hear people say “I need” or “Give Me” while order food at a restaurant.
9. Kyra Sedgwick has bad acting skills
10. Apparently when I was 5 I had a major crush on Peter Pan.